Rayo Vallecano boss Paco Jemez has a full squad to choose from for Sunday’s clash with Real Madrid at Vallecas.
Goalkeeper Ruben is available after missing last weekend’s 4-3 defeat at Atletico Madrid through suspension.
Real Madrid have no major injury concerns, but coach Jose Mourinho is likely to make changes to the team that beat Manchester City in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Sergio Ramos is pushing for a start ahead of Raphael Varane, while Mesut Ozil could be brought in for Michael Essien.
Left-back Fabio Coentrao serves the last of his four-match suspension.
- The Vallecas club have lost their last eight head-to-head meetings with Real.
- Rayo’s last victory over their illustrious city rivals was a 1-0 home win in February 1997.
- Real Madrid are on a three-match losing streak away from home in all competitions.
- The Castilian side’s 3-2 win over Manchester City was their 100th victory in the Champions League, making them the first club to reach the milestone since the tournament was reformatted in 1992.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured right) has featured in 46 consecutive Liga matches for Madrid since missing the 3-2 defeat to Real Zaragoza in April 2011.