||DANIEL DE MOTA
In a line-up dominated by South American style, European export and Dutch legend Clarence Seedorf wins our latest poll.
The former AC Milan and Real Madrid man secured over 47 per cent of your vote, while Samuel Rosa finished in second spot.
Be sure to check out next week’s competition on Monday, as we pick our favourite efforts from the Goal Show.
Sevilla welcome back midfielder Diego Perotti from injury for Saturday’s clash with Real Madrid at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
But the Andalusian outfit are set to be without Jose Antonio Reyes, who missed the goalless draw at Rayo Vallecano with a shoulder problem.
Goalkeeper Diego Lopez returns from suspension, while French midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia may be given his debut.
Real Madrid have no fresh injury concerns, with the suspended Fabio Coentrao being the only absentee.
Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to start despite his apparent dissatisfaction with the Madrid hierarchy.
- Los Rojiblancos have lost their last seven meetings with Real Madrid in all competitions.
- Sevilla’s last home win over Real Madrid was a 2-1 success in La Liga in October 2009.
- Real Madrid have scored 12 goals in their last two visits to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
- The Castilian side’s 2-1 defeat at Getafe ended a 17-match unbeaten run away from home in La Liga.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured right) has netted eight goals in his last three encounters with Sevilla.