Real Madrid have no fresh injury worries ahead of Tuesday’s clash with Alcoyano at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Boss Jose Mourinho is likely to name a much changed side from the one that lost 1-0 to Betis on Saturday, so there could be rare starts for Kaka, Jose Callejon, Ricardo Carvalho, Raul Albiol and Alvaro Morata.
Gonzalo Higuain, Marcelo and Michael Essien all remain sidelined through injury.
Alcoyano could make changes to the team that drew with Villarreal’s reserves at the weekend as they look to overturn a 4-1 deficit from the first-leg.
- Los Blancos are on a 23-match unbeaten run at the Santiago Bernabeu across all competitions.
- Iker Casillas (pictured, right) needs one more appearance to surpass Carlos Santillana (645 appearances) and move into third place on the all-time appearance list at Madrid.
- Alcoyano have won eight of their last 10 matches in Segunda B.
- The Valencian side have tasted victory in five of their last six matches away from home.
- Alcoyano last played Liga football back in the 1950-51 season.